Saturday, December 31, 2011

Today is 2011..Tomorrow is 2012

Salam 'alaik..

Alhamdulillah, today is 2011 and tomorrow insyaAllah 2012.But who knows if tomorrow would come.Just praying and hoping that tomorrow would come so that I would, we would, still be given the time to improve our iman and amal.

This morning,when I logged into my Facebook account, I read a lot of posts regarding new goals for 2012 posted by others. Is it just me who still have not think about it or what?huhu, seems like this exam has really distract my attention from 2012 matter.well,2011 is still here...so, hello to those who still haven't achieve what they want for this year ( I mean by 2011), you still have today.so, make full use of it to achieve your 2011 goals,at least you are one step ahead from your previous step,right?

Dear 2012,
I really cannot think of any goal that I want to achieve for 'you' right now. So, can I plan my 2012 goals later?maybe after the exam?even I cannot remember my 2011 goals.huhu...but at least I have made my goals for this year (Islamic year) during last maal hijrah.

I know that me myself needs a lot of improvements,but, here are some advice for celebrating this coming year, 2012. Goals are not to be planned and started only at the beginning of every new year.If you think it rationally, everyday we do have goals, right?So, plan your goals in accordance to your capability since that annually-planned goals would influence your daily goals.Do not be too overexcited with the coming of new year since we are not that sure of its coming.remember, that we do not know when is the Yaumul Qiyamah or the dooms day, and also the time of our death.well,remembering death is good as you will always try to improve yourself.maybe you could apply remembering death while planning your goals.Try to imagine that you only have 2012 left for you to live,what would you do?Is your provision for the Hereafter enough already?think about this twice, and even more.

I better stop right now.I have few chapters need to be done with including the delayed ones (the chapters that I planned to finish yesterday, but still have not revise them yet).By the way, my family is coming to Kuantan from KL today.Yayy!! Am praying for their safety throughout their journey here and back home.Also, always praying for their well being whenever and wherever they are.O Allah, please protect them from all kinds of evil!May with them here for this weekend, I will become more encouraged to study..insyaAllah..