Monday, December 26, 2011

All great make-me-happy food

Salam 'alaik..

Guess what?I managed to go out for an outing yesterday.Yayy!! and again, Yayy!! cause I managed to eat both pizza and pasta that I have been craving for days before..huhu..plus, all at once..thanks to twin cause letting me to join them yesterday.believe it or not, I have spent almost RM100 just for FOOD, all within 2 and half hours of outing yesterday..haha..and nothing that is not food is bought yesterday.so, now I have a stock of chocolates in my room which I think is a lot but still, I think it would only last for, I guess, till tomorrow only.Hah!not even till the 1st exam paper!Luckily, I have told Ibu that my pocket money won't be enough till the end of the semester and she told me that Abah and her would topup my pocket money soon.if that so,I could topup my choc stock again after this.. :D -seriously, I think I am getting fatter, day by day... :(

And, I have just realized that I have plenty of friends here..and they are all great friends,if only I get to know them better.Being close to just some of them would only limit my point of view and I guess most people think the same also.

p/s someone asked me if I already have that 'someone'.well........everyone does.my 'someone' and me have been destined to be together as written in the Lauh Mahfuz. I just don't know who is that 'someone' yet :) perhaps, he is reading this post right now...