Sunday, December 18, 2011

Subhanallah...He still loves me

Salam 'alaik..

I posted a post just now that tells the sadness that I currently have.But then, I deleted the post considering that its not the proper way to express my sadness.few minutes after that,an ukhti sent me a message that really soothed me and made me calm again.Subhanallah...its not the 1st time that I experience such incidence.Almost every time that I feel down and hopeless,it seems like Allah is always there to help me by sending someone to remind me back of Him and give me hope.Thank you Allah... =)

And also,few minutes after that, someone,an old friend, called me,proposed me to be a part of the mainboard of PERKIM UIA Kuantan that insyaAllah will be officially established next week.Another thing that bothers me right now...I was thinking to join other, new things in here.but such opportunity is so hard to get and probably,once in here.but,considering the tons of work that I have right now,I wonder if I could balance PERKIM and my studies and my life and my usrahs...may Allah guide me to choose the right decision for me..