Salam 'alaik..
Yeayy,the mosque is now operating!now i really can feel the Islamic environment in the campus.no more confusing about when is the prayer time.the athan is so loud that it could wake me up every Fajr.its like another alarm for me in the morning..good...but I haven't been into the mosque yet.still finding the right time...
Last night, I went to the swimming pool at the sports complex.that was my 1st time there.guess what?the shallowest pool(for adults) is 1.4m deep.and my height is about 1.49m.Just imagine me in the pool,plus without knowing how to swim.I even have difficulties to make my self floating.hahahaa,poor Sherry, Iffah and Syazila.They have to help me in there.btw,I really enjoyed the night.it has really relieved my stress.Alhamdulillah..thanks korang for bringing me together with you gurlz.
Today,I have no class.well,actually I have a quiz this morning but its only for those who want to do it.I want to,at first.but I cannot manage to download the notes last night due to the extremely low Internet connection-excuse!So,I just simply forget my intention to do the quiz.hehe...Then,here I am while waiting for the downloads of my notes.well,its going to be final exam starting next week.and I have another presentation to go tomorrow..
p/s planning to meet the dentist after this..that would be my first time here also... :)