There is nothing much to be told actually...ye ke?ok, first of all, my final exam will be starting very soon.my preparation?just like previous semesters, I make a schedule on what to revise for each day in the month of final exam.And just like before, I still have to drag few chapters to the next day, and the next next day and so on due to my POOR time management..huhu...dear me,when is it that you want to change?
Ok, enough about the exam. I went to two talks by Dr Hafidzi Mohd Noor regarding the issues of the Muslim ummah.I'm so fallen in love with his personality, knowledge and his talks..
Mmmm,what's next? ok, I started to grow interest in my usrah and all this tarbiyyah things.People always get scared of the word 'Tarbiyyah'-just like I used to.. They said that it is like something EXTREME...
NOoooooo...Tarbiyyah is not extreme.It is so 'soft' and calming that I often cried because I got touched by its sweetness...Awwww....
Oh ya,one more thing, someone told me that I am as sweet as DENA BAHRIN...ehem ehem...excuse me?Am I listening the right thing?hahah...ok, honestly, I am not sure either I should be proud and thankful with that or otherwise...maybe I should be hoping for a fairy tale just like what DENA BAHRIN has..
Ok my dear ME.Its time to stop wasting your time and push that 'START' button to continue with your revision...enough with the day dreaming...huhu...Dreaming is sooooo ME..