Friday, May 11, 2012

Bicara buku?

Salam 'alaik..
ok, I admit that I should have posted about this long time ago.but, sorry lah....lupa la pulak..since I want to say things about books today, why don't I just include the two things together...hahahh..dasar pemalas!!

First of all, notice the books below?ok, these are the books or things which I bought by my 1Malaysia book coupons sometime in March.I have another RM150 left at that time.Fortunately there was a book fair by MPH at the Convention Centre just beside the Zenith Hotel...whoaahhhh!!!
(we visited the ladies room at the hotel's lobby >_<).
For those who hasn't know me very much yet, books and me, so not a very good couple.revision books,yeah, maybe...but not novels and blahblahblahh...but then, I bought all these..Even though I did begin with some of these, but none has been completed.huhu...so typical me.by the way, I gave some of these to my family members.So, the actual number of MY books is not this much..heheh


 Ok, done with the first story..Next, notice the stack of papers below? These are my textbooks and notes which I really have to finish but I don't.Mind that these do not include the real textbooks-which are not in photocopied forms.gathering all these, I notice that I have learnt soooo much things throughout my 2 years of studies here but how much actually that I have gained and understood as well as practised?insaf... T_T sobsobssss...



so, the lesson here, learn by heart, not just for the sake of exam.learn for the sake of Allah? if I really do, you really do LEARN FOR ALLAH's sake, you would learn by heart and would be able to remember or explain learnt things everytime being asked....take that!! DUSHHHH