Salam 'alaik..
Alhamdulillah..I have finished my second exam paper yesterday,Tissue Culture..overall,hmm, the questions were not so hard.yaaaa, they were not to the extent that I could say HARD.but, due to my own negligence, unawareness and laziness -what else??- ,I faced some difficulties answering those questions..Kind of confuse while answering them.huhu....but again, alhamdulillah.Despite of my own mistakes, Allah still guided me in answering the questions.Alhamdulillah...Alhamdulillah...He is always by my side =)
See, human is full with forgetfulness.And even the knowledge that we have in our brain right now is not copyright-ly ours.They are all Allah's.But we always forget about that fact. Kind of reminding myself about it too. One thing for sure, I have answered the questions the best that I could.I realize that my effort in revising the course was not to the highest level that I could-actually, I could work even harder-Thus, it is a great reminder for me to work even more harder for the next three papers ahead.Whatever that I have done, how much that I have worked on for this subject, now tawakkal 'ala Allah...Pray for the best.Hopefully the result won't be bad.Also, hoping that I could double my effort for the next papers, insyaAllah and of course, revising and studying for the sake of Allah, to learn, to understand, not merely to score the exam.though exam is important as well.but, think ahead!! surely,you do not want to waste your energy memorizing things that you would forget right after the exam.