Wednesday, September 22, 2010

MAPLE...



Maple..talking about MAPLE, I know of course and obviously most do not know what it is.I guess only those who study computers only know about it-well, maybe mathematicians also included since they use computers also. Amazingly, I learnt it in my study in Biotechnology programme. For sure, it will help me in doing analysis of data later on. Since I'll be doing researches in the future. Here are some examples of calculations that can be done by this software:



























> 121+542;

663
> (-22341)*(832748)*(387281);7205139570198108
> simplify(8^(2/3));4
> surd((-27/64),3)^2;9/16
> evalf(Pi,5);3.1416
> ln(exp(3));3
Simple calculations....











> simplify(cos(x)^2+sin(x)^2);1
> factor(12*x^2+27*x*y-84*y^2);3(x+4y)(4x-7y)
A bit complex ones....

And a lot more harder and complicated and sofisticated calculations, equations, functions, limits, graphing (which has so many types: 3D, animated, usual one, etc.), integrations, differentiations, sequences, sets, lists, array and data conversions. That is why I do not put examples of the harder ones as they are so hard that I even do not know how to write them here..

Actually, I just learnt a very small part of MAPLE programming. Since my group has just a little knowledge in calculus, it is just enough for us to just know about the small part of it. That is what they said. Eventhough it is just few percents from the whole MAPLE programming content, but they are more than enough to amaze me on what this software can do.

I have my MAPLE programming assignment, asking me to do the programming to produce n-pointed stars. Well, of course the programming is so complicated and difficult.

I think that is enough for me now.Assalamualaikum....
http://www.maplesoft.com/index1.aspx